Monday, September 26, 2011

Pi...zza... Haaaa...aat...

Yesterday was pizza-filling-fun! ^^

My friends were given many KFC and Pizza Hut coupons when they bought their groceries at this one supermarket. They shared the coupons with us~ and yesterday, we went to Pizza Hut! because everyone was craving for pizza. There were 8 of us.. me, JS, FWD, EAK, FB, OT, EN and Al.

Me and JS decided to use 2 coupons~ means.. 1 set for 1 person, 1 set  for 4 persons~ Imagine.. :)
 She managed to finish her part of everything but I struggled to eat mine.
Just keep eating
Just keep eating 
Just keep...eating! and yup, finished!

Finally! 
but..

but..

but..

I left a small amount of the soup.. couldn't go on. :)

There is not much to talk about, because all we did yesterday was eating. and the object is pizza~ 
Okay, let me fill you.. I give you things to imagine of what we had on the table(s).
Crowded I tell'ya~

12 slices of pizza + 3 ice lemon tea + 4 sticks of stickbread + 6 slices of garlic bread + 4 soups 

= 2 girls

Go figure~


No comments:

Post a Comment