Thursday, September 22, 2011

Simpul Khamis ni...

 C11.. lots of memories were created in there~ most of the memories were from the 1st semester. So, the class is kind of precious to me and my classmates. This morning, after 2 sems.. we were sitting in there, while the lectures was held, we walked down memory lane, in our heads. For me, it's our sitting plan, the activities held, and everything! The room does changed however. They repainted the walls. But on the notice board, the same thing was still being pinned there. Glad we were using that class this morning despite many other empty classes around campus(because the juniors were doing a half-day actitivy.so they attended no lectures whatsoever the whole morning..not jealous, we were there before!)

Contemporary Musical Theater. I like their costumes and props! Very creative. Though I could not hear what they were saying but I sort of getting the idea of the plot and storyline. "Misteri" is the play's name. They had put a great effort in making the play a success. It is a success! They place rubbish along the way to the entrace door, instead of red carpet. Cool! They gave the feeling of the play even before we stepped in the building! Their entrance in the play was also amazing. I like it.

LOL moment tonight at TCF gathering. After everything had ended, we had a small refreshments. One of the TCF member, Jacob said something like this "Bukan dia orang Johor ke?" to me. I was like O_O ! do my face look like im from J. haha.. though it's funny but don't get me wrong. it's just that, we've known each other for quite some times.. though not that close but to me, by that time, at least we know where we come from. ^^ I dont mind being a J.. because ntohing compares to my own's. My heart is always at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment