Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Strumming...


Just came back from our chapel --> St.Gabriel aka St.Gabe!

My friend invited me to join them to... sing!
There are 5 of us 
1) FWD
2)EAK
3)PD
4)AAB
5)me.. =D

I learned strumming with E. It was hard! Actually it's easy but my hands are unable to work simultaneously~ LOL.. needs time. 
i'm getting there!

I know the chords. I know the songs.
i don't know strumming.. i don't know when to change the chords.. 
i don't know how change the chord in a single switch!

Like I said, i'm getting there.. give me time to practice. I will get there.

I want kids to see that learning can be fun. So, I was hoping that 
if I can play guitar, I can make learning, a fun thing to do at school.

I want to be as creative as other people especially when it comes to music.

I may have no talent but I love to make one.
How?
By learning! God make me talent-less in music so that I will learn how to play like a pro and through His Holy Spirit, I will be a PRO!

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. (Philip 4.12-13)

For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Cor 12.9-10)

^^ If you think you are useless at doing something, think again! or better, start learning! 
Trust God! Trust His plan for you!

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

i can't wait to see my progress in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment