Sunday, September 25, 2011

Change title to Love...

Re-edit again.. the title~ ^^ Lets listen.

The story goes like this..

I have 2 events going on tonight. the first has been planned long before the second one.. but the second one is very important because it involves another event that is about to happen in the near future~ 

Both important. Both are driving me crazy.

I mean, I had promised many people that I would come to the first event and I even invited a lot of people to come. and me being me, of course I would want to hang around them and share the words of God. I mean, I invited them and as much as I believed they could take care of themselves but in me, I want them to be extra comfortable, in the sense that the person who invited them would be there with them in case things got awkward. I've been there and I know the feeling so..yea.it's like that. huu~

The second, I asked permission to not to attend it. But I was sarcastically being told that it is important and thus, i should come. Huu~ Once I've been told like that,sarcastically, me being me, I don't want them to continue it anymore. It's 'mengeramkan'! So, I, stay calm and decided to stop persuading them to let me go. If i continue, I would become more angry and worst, I would develop hatred in me. I don't want that. It's bad. Why is it have to be this one? Aigoo~

I just came back from church and I learned about LOVE. 

So, despite all of that.. I still love them like I love them before. From that love, I forgive them.

I love my God and He loves me.. My Father would never want His child to hate one another.
Thank You Father.

Oh ya, now I remember.. Pr.Joe said that the moment you are trying to change, challenges/obstacles/etc would straight away come knocking and by then, you must prove that you are capable to change whatever is it that you want to change. Wow! 

This is the challenge, this is the obstacle! I must stay calm and think of love. Do everything in love. 

LOVE is powerful especially My Father's LOVE! 

God is Good all the time, All the Time God is Good! Halleluya!

No comments:

Post a Comment