Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday evening is FUN!

First class, this morning --> 10am.

True, it's a relieve because we can wake up late but...
Seriously when the class starts way to late, I have no interest with whatsoever that happens in the class.

I wish the time fly very~ very fast! It didn't..but the lectures did end! 
Yayyyy!

Then, my friends invited me to go to The sPring! 
I say nothing but 'YES'!

Venue : The Spring
What I Ate : Cheese Baked Chicken with Rice + Ice cream Coffee *yummy yummy

I'm not satisfied with the food though. 
The quantity somehow had been decreased but they increased the price.

Done with food. Entertainment! I mean, what is the use of going there without doing anything fun? Though I understood the driver's feeling but all I thought was my.. ow..n. oops!

MBO time! 
*viewing the list and yup, Johnny English Reborn is listed!*

5 seats altogether.

Honestly, I was not into J.E but the second Rowan Atkinson entered the screen, I was giggling all over.

After hours of watching, I have to say 'It is awesome!'
Many LOL scenes. It was as if I was watching Mr.Bean. Only in this movie, he talks.. alot!

Not a single drop of regret! 

.Johnny English Reborn.
''A Little Intelligence Goes A Long Way''

shhhh.. weeween, taaataaa, maemaek, geenai ngau ku mda taddaek~

No comments:

Post a Comment