Sunday, September 25, 2011

Praise The Lord..

I've been down or in other words.. emo~ for the past hours..

But right at the end of everything.. the wind of happiness came and kissed my heart!

Yellow balloon : Fish
Pink balloon : Cross

Significant : Through God's words, we can lead them on the right path

My sister-in-Christ, YAA, made this for me. So sweet! She told me, that she had to use English to communicate while handling the ice breaking games because there are other students from overseas joining them. Haish, and I had to abandon her last minute~ Feel bad because I was too, been asked to handle the session. Now, left her alone. But PTL, she managed to do it. I believe it! Go Sis Go!

This is what they had learned during the fellowship dinner. 

There is this group called SMILE. They taught them to make things with balloons and to spread the words that they are doing this for sick children. They want to bring joy and happiness to their faces. So, it's like every first and third Saturday of the month, they will go to the hospital and entertain the children. Amazing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment