Sunday, October 9, 2011

RUNNAT!

Yahhoooo!! This year, I joined for the 2nd time!

Things were a bit different between my last year runnat and this year runnat~ 
Last year, I ran until the end without resting in the car but i hardly prayed, the most were 2. 
This year, I ran half-way and entered the car, *I completed the run,just that I rested for awhile*
 but this time, I prayed alot! That's an achievement to me because I pray with all my heart. hahaha.. not and dont want to brag but i just want to mention it though.. kekeke.. love it! but all in all, I did it because God made things possible! Amen.

this is what i posted in fb after i arrived at the hostel

"Lord, I thank You for the strength you had given to me this morning! I was out of breath and in pain. I feel like I was going to lose it. However Lord, you gave me my breath and took away my pain to continue my journey in praying and running. To my teammates FWD, CLR, GTI & WES! Thank you. Driver & Area Manager too! God Bless You guys! :::RUNNAT 2011:::"


No comments:

Post a Comment