Saturday, October 15, 2011

oh, bradaA!

I've been wondering a lot ever since I entered this place. Why am I being so overly 'manja' with the boys here~ mostly the seniors la.. and probably juniors as well..? Hm.. I am not like that at all with my own brothers nor my father. I am not. It's different here and it's different there. OH, BROTHER!


Well, I would say maybe I want another brothers, older brothers to be exact! I don't have one. So far, even the juniors, I even acted like Im the youngest. It's crazy! Aduii~  

Just because I go insanely crazy whenever I see the seniors that I know~ doesn't mean, I'm 'kanji'. Im just being friendly~ 

:::>> tell me~ what would you do, if you see someone that you know, that you seldom or never text or get in a conversation, just 'like that' friendship? for sure, the right thing to do is to call out their names, wave hands, smile~ even if you have to look funny or annoying~ it's just a small gesture. that's how I do it. if you find it wrong, well, i think it's because you are not using my way. hey, different ways for different people. why are you trying to make me to live you style. i thought no one wants to be the same. even God made us different. <<:::

but, now that I got everything figured out.. I am not that sensitive when others are criticizing about my behaviour with the seniors. All, i want is to play around and bond with the boys.the male seniors because i never have the opportunity to do so before. even at home. never. so I thank God for this! 
make sense?no?well..to me, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment