Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011, holiday n vacation

Alo.. cuti dah nak habis~ wait? what? dah nak habis?? aigoo~~

Well, I did spend my holiday.. resulting my recent emotion, happy! :D I am just like everyone else, to get to that happy state, I went through some rough time.. it hurt alot. but alot doesn't mean, I am totally devastated. Just my heart couldn't bear it. Tears flowed. Nose got runny. Eyes turned red and swollen. But as far as I remember, it only happened once. during my holiday and my vacation. what an awkward moment. Yeah.. not really what I want to share in my blog. just in case, I read it again in the near future and stumble across this post, yeah.. that stuff.

OKie.. this year, we went to SABAH. again! :D what makes it different was this year, we went there by car. COOL right! we got to make passport, and drove pass Brunei.. in and out.. in and out.. got to see the beauty of the nature clearly*though most of the time, i slept.. carsick is my honest reason* the whole trip was amazing! Puji Tuhan nadai kecelakaan sepanjai kami ba jalai alun. Halleluya!

Christmas Day was spent on the road. that's right! on the road. on our way back to home. Hey, we were staying closer than ever right? in one car. how not close are we in there? LOL.

Now, here I am. in  my house.. spending the last holiday with the rest of the family member. and yeah.. im not gonna lie.. it's such a headache right now! my little brother was trying to sit on my back!!! i am pretty paranoid about this.. i am afraid to get hurt. plus, he's not that light. he could break my arms! sucks this paranoid. aigoo~~~ ohwell, im not gonna experience this when im back to campus, am i? so.. i guess. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment