Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DSC-WX7, sounds tech-y isn't it?

Trip to Sabah, remember?

You see.. i told my parents that i want a camera. if they couldn't get me the extra large black cam aka DSL, at least the small kind would do. so, before the trip.. I browsed all the D-cam available in Malaysia. i SPECIFICALLY browsed for SONY. because from my observation, the quality of the image taken using their camera is great. other brands are great too, but, my eyes were attracted to the one and only Sony cam.

There i was, browsing and comparing.. i found 2 cams, the one that i have now and DSC-WX30. the characteristics are almost the same, but 30 is a touch-screen cam and the other is not. I put aside that thought, until i found the cams, then i decide, i told myself.

So, while we were cruising the mall.. my eyes were attacking every phones, cameras booths around. alas, i found D store! it sells cameras of many brands.. then, sitting inside the transparent glass.. WX7 was looking at me. while the manager was pulling it away from my view, my mind started to argue with itself.. buy or not to buy?

consoled my mom, though not much of her words were getting to me. i decided, if not now.. when will it be? so, forgive me mom, dad.. i bought it. thank you for the money. i will pay you guys back one day.

it always be my dream to own a camera. watching friends and strangers snapping photos with their luxurious DSLR.. i could only stare and watch them doing their thing. it's hard when you live in the time zone where everyone wants every piece of modernisation in their life. so much i wanted to live like them, i think of my parents. i let them decide for me of what i should have now.

the desire to want that piece of metal was once a desire that both my parents knew about. they didn't say much. they didn't ask me to stop asking. but deep down, through their silence, they always makes me want to resent and lay low for awhile. everyone knows this non-verbal communication, it's parents-children thing. so,not until this year, this new life i have. the desire to own one.. getting stronger.

people around me, they beat me. one by one.. showing up with their flashy item. how it kills me. my biggest desire was the DSL. but i knew, my parents couldn't live up to my desire so, i persuade lusty, to ease down and thought of something less money. so, i build up the liking of snapping photos with a palm-sized memories catcher~ i thought, ''hey, someday i will own that but lets start with something smaller, it's colourful just like me! suits me the best!"

there you go, i bought it. DSC-WX7. the best digital camera that i ever have. hm.. sometimes i wonder, can i consider this as my own? the money was certainly not from my bank. the guilty of owning it, is slowly been murdered by sharing my happiness with others. yeah.. besides, it's also theirs. this fact, they don't know, because i had printed my signature all over the camera. wow, i am like A con artist. living among those who thinks halos are floating and shining all over me. LOL. 

I will never forget this. THANKYOU. if only they could read this. did you know, im not that affectionate? it's hard to express my love to someone that i love. i love them, but they might see the grumpy, selfish, mean person. cold eh? im not. i just dont know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment