Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Hols...

Exam is over.. and now, pray for the best! *pray that i am still around next year~ amen.*

I'm home and yeah.. it's good to be back~ like what my lecturer had said before.. only for the 1 hour that both sides would be happy with each other.. after that hour.. it's like a tradition, we fight. verbally~ unique, huh? ^^

.......before, if we(siblings.parents.cats..) fought, i would be like super mad! even my heart started to hurt.. that was before.. now, i believe the reason for this change is because I found Him~ yeap.. Our Father! ^_^ many months away from home, i have learned so many things.. i look at things differently.. religious p.o.v~ i remember Him, i remember how to stay like Him. what im trying to say is.. now, i mean now.. this comeback.. i still fight, argue and get mad at them.. but i never held any of that in me~ i try my best, with the help of His Love and words.. I reduce the level of the madness.. haha.. madness?~ so yeah.. taught me a lot. all those moments im ni st.bede and st.gabe and everywhere, God has reached out to me and touch my hearts~ yeap, through them, my lecturers and my friends.. He's everywhere.. trust me.. even in your breath! ^_^



hOLIday, everyone! it's FUn! enjoy.. fight and fight.. but never ever break the bond. blood is thicker than water.. and bak kata pepatah melayu ''carik carik bulu ayam, lama lama bercantum juga'' jadi shuttlecock la katakan... hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment